Monday, August 31, 2009

Whenever I work on a new computer, there are a few things I like to customize in the OneNote Toolbars to make it easier to work in the program. Check out the video to see what customizations I like to make.

If you are viewing this in an RSS reader, you may need to click through to view the videos.



I like to change the 4 thin pens at the top of My Pens Toolbar to be 4 more thick pens in different colors, and I like to change the color of some of the highlighter pens. Watch the next video to see how.



Are there any other things you like to add to or customize on the toolbars? Share in the comments.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

3 comments:

Marcus said...

If you love Onenote, you should head over the to www.iheartonenote.com, the world's one and only community site for OneNote lovers everywhere. If you join between September 22 and September 29, 2009, you will automatically be entered to win a $200 amazon.com giftcard.

Marcus said...

Hi there again,
I hope you had a chance to join http://www.iheartonenote.com. We have over 8,000 registered users who share tips and tricks, upload videos and notebooks and generally share their love for OneNote.

I would love to find ways to cross promote with you – whether we exchange links or you do a guest blog on the site or whatever! Please contact me at info@iheartonenote.com to discuss.

Cheers!
Marcus

Unknown said...

Wow, that really impressed me! I like your ideas. And the cartoon made it even better! Thanks for sharing your concept! Cheers.
create browser toolbar